Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I Am Really, Really, Really Sure I am Busy

It turns out Mama Bear will be in town this weekend to visit with Ari. I am sure she will want to see his new house. I am also sure she might be slightly disappointed to find out what one can get in his budget. Not just the house--which would be super-cute if in a different neighborhood and wasn't full of leftover former tenant trash.

I do mean trash. Old beer cans. Dirty diapers. Fast food wrappers. And all sorts of other yucky debris. If one could look past the neighborhood and the garbage, it really is adorbs.

But in any case, I think I am sick/busy/out of town/watching baseball this weekend. Darn. I won't get a chance to meet Mama Bear and see the look on her face when she sees her son's potential home.

No comments:

Post a Comment