Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Inga Update

Inga thinks she selling her house again. I feel horrible for her. She is in a tough place emotionally and physically. Honestly, she cannot afford to continue down this path she is on, so it was just a matter of time before she called me or some other unsuspecting real estate agent. The good news is that the values in her neighborhood have gone up, so what I was planning on selling the house for back in January just took a boost. Go Inga!

Today I sent the paperwork to her and Liam. I haven't heard anything back yet, but that isn't a surprise either. This is really painful for her. This house is her home but it also symbolizes a lot more. She is of an age and from an area of Europe where owning property was unheard of before 1989.

Will I actually list the house? I have no idea. I guarantee I am not calling the sign company for a third time and paying to have them place a sign in the yard until the day it goes on the market. Also, I told her I am going on vacation soon, so she will need to keep that in mind if she waits too long. I don't think she believes me. But then again, I don't necessarily believe Inga is ready to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment