Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Critical Needs Fund

Yesterday I spoke in front of 50 agents for my local association's Critical Needs Fund. The Critical Needs Fund is the true reason I joined the Hell Committee (aka the "Community Outreach Committee.")

This fund is 100% funded by agents and 100% of the money is given to agents and their families who may have a need. I know of an agent who unexpectedly passed away last year, leaving a wife and two children. I contacted the local association and some of their immediate expenses were met. It is a hand up, not a hand out.

Real Estate is not a dog-eat-dog type of vocation. We have to work together to get sales made and houses closed. We also need to be able to rely on each other when times are tough. For that reason, and that reason only, I was thrilled to have a chance to speak and earn money for this cause.

Update: My fundraising efforts got more than $250. Apparently that was a lot for one class. Glad it is going to a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment