Friday, June 7, 2019

Bad MLS Pictures Again

I need a vacation. Did I mention that?

It isn't that the homes are quirky, it is that the selling agent thinks that showing these personality quirks will endear a buyer to want to make an offer.


The home is equipped with ceiling fans. 




Another house. Another ceiling fan. I am sorry the agent didn't
show the rest of the room/garage.
Really sorry. 




 Sometimes less is more. For example, why not just take an exterior picture
and write "Investor Special" in the description? 




I am of the mind, some things are better left to the imagination. 



Confession: I looked at this picture and it took me a few
before I figured out why it looked so strange. 



Sigh... 




And finally, I am just going to leave you with this. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment