Saturday, March 6, 2021

My Other Listing


It seems a bit premature--at least if this weren't the crazy real estate market it is--to say I can't sell this house. But, it has been on the market for five days and we don't have any offers. FIVE DAYS!!! 

I have theories as to why, with inventory so stink'n low, I can't sell this property. They boil down to price and location. But, what do I know? My seller lives where my seller lives. My seller wants what my seller wants. If we don't get any more activity this weekend, I will talk to her about changing what we can change. And let's be real here, nobody is picking up this house and moving it closer into town. 

The place is cute. It is move-in ready. It has a lot that I'd want in a home if I wanted to live out in the middle o'nowhere, which I do. But I'm not buying it at this price either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment