Thursday, March 11, 2021

Under Contract

By changing the price on my cute little horse property listing, I got more showings in one day than I did in one week. My seller also had a reasonable-ish offer. It wasn't the price that was the issue--that part was great--it was the terms of the offer. The agent apologized six ways from Sunday for the offer she put together. Her buyers wanted what her buyers wanted.

My seller countered back. No, she wouldn't close in May. No she wouldn't agree to this and that. But, she'd be happy to make the buyer's earnest money non refundable and please don't ask for repairs. And the closing date would be April. And let's all just go ahead and waive the appraisal contingency while we're at it. Thanks. 

And since both parties were asking for the moon anyway, my seller asked to use a title company closer to Pinal County than the one the buyer wanted in Carefree.

Anyway, its under contract now. But my seller is accepting backup offers.    


No comments:

Post a Comment