Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Perspective

Every morning my brother sends me a text (even when he was staying with me) telling me about his listing. As of this writing: 27 showings, 8 written offers, 2 more promised offers. They will be "reviewing" all offers tomorrow. I think he can safely say his house will sell. 

My listing in very far East San Tan Valley went on the market this morning. So far no showings, no offers. I recognized instantly that I felt defeated and started analyzing everything I have done wrong to harm my clients. The house is over-priced (it is what my folks wanted to sell it for and I have no comps to suggest otherwise). The photos aren't great (I'm gonna kick my photographer in the shin when I see him for forgetting the workshop photo). It is too much of this and not enough that. And what if I fail my sweet folks??? 

All of this and more have tap-danced though my head since I've been up. It's 9 a.m. and I am in the early stages of panic. Come on world! Bring me a buyer.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment