Friday, March 12, 2021

Quality Over Quantity

One time in my real estate life I took whatever client came along. And I was miserable. In fact--true story--my two worst clients came from Web sites. One of those two told me I was the reason her mother's cancer came back. The other threw her four year old son into a windows-up pick up truck (without the AC running, mind you) one June because he was running around the back yard of the vacant home we were looking at. I fired the horrible mother. I should have fired them both. 

Anyway, at the time after I fired the horrible mother, a friend said to make a list of what traits I wanted in real estate clients. It was an eye opener. Sure I've had some crazies since then, but for the most part, I've gotten to a point where I only work with who I want to work with. And to be honest, I really like my current book of clients. This change has made my vocation so much more rewarding. And hopefully I am providing quality service to the quality people I've chosen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment