Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fabulous

My pal Scotty, an agent in another state, sent me a quick text: "Can you refer me to an agent in Northern Arizona?" Real quick, Scotty has a client moving from Northern Arizona. That particular client made a deal with the devil to sell their home. It worked out as it should when you shake hands with satan, and I coached Scotty how he could advise his client to get out of the contract. Now the client is out, and still needs an agent to sell their home. 

Anyway, I put a note out on the super-secret Arizona Real Estate Facebook group saying, "If you are a fabulous agent in Northern Arizona call me," and I included my phone number.  I put my phone number down, because I wasn't going to monitor Facebook for the next three hours, chasing down real estate agents. If they were interested in working, they could call me. 

You'd be amazed at the number of fabulous agents in Northern Arizona who cannot follow basic directions. Either that, perhaps this group of fabulous agents didn't really want to work. Of the twenty or so who responded with, "I'm a fabulous agent! Pick me!!!" only two called. Those two were the names I gave Scotty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment