Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Scotty

So my pal Scotty called me. He is an agent in another state. He has a friend in Northern Arizona who is selling their home and Scotty thinks his friends are getting the shaft. He called me for a reality check. 

I can tell you, please be wary of those who promise big and talk fast. This particular well-known brokerage Scotty's friend is using is located in Phoenix--not in Northern Arizona. Truthfully, they have no business selling a house out of their expertise, and unless the agent representing these folks is familiar with Northern Arizona, it isn't their expertise. Nor is it Scotty's or mine. 

It sounds to me like Scotty is 100 percent right. His friends are in bit of a pickle. They didn't listen to Scotty when he said, "be careful" when his friends suggested they were going to use this company. So, I'm guessing they aren't going to listen to Scotty when he says, "Yea, that was foolish." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment