Wednesday, September 15, 2021

First Day on the Job

I started my new job Tuesday. 

It consisted of a meeting where I told the Triumvirate (that would be the three owners) I wanted more money (yes, really). 

Then I said because of my license, I wouldn't comply to one of the processes they had in place, so that would have to be immediately changed. 

And then I re-wrote one of their documents because I didn't like the way they worded it. 

Then we had an interview to hire an underling who will eventually be working under me. 

There were a few other tid-bits that kind of flashed by as well. 

The Triumvirate have told me they will help me any way they can as I deal with Dad's care. So, I'm guessing I haven't completely burned the bridge yet. Anyway, I think this might be kind of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment