Friday, November 5, 2021

This Month's Grievance Committee

We had several cases this month. Two specific cases included agents listing properties for sale that they had no authorization to list. One agent printed color flyers--but had no contract to sell the house. In fact, in one case the person who filed the complaint had no intention of listing her home for sale. But that didn't stop the enterprising agent. In another case, an agent listed a house--even though the sellers had court-ordered real estate agent. I know inventory is low, but agents cannot just randomly go around selling houses for folks without any reason to do so. 

The other case of note was against a home inspector. The buyers wanted their money back for a service they paid for and a report they used to make a decision of whether or not to buy the house. Yea I totally get it... I want my money back for that tank of gas I bought last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment