Friday, November 19, 2021

I have lists for everything. 

Get a mobile vet to our home to evaluate Finn and prescribe kitty-cocktails so that we can effectively move him. (December 10)

Open house for family and friends  (December 12). Come on over--it is probably going to be word-of-mouth invite at this time. Forgive me. 

Finish Luna's obedience training (November 22)

Make pies, deviled eggs and banana bread for Thanksgiving (November 24) 

Finish my last real estate sale and close my brokerage (November 30). 

Find a house in Texarkana to move into right before Christmas that will have electricity and water and dare-I-say-it: Internet. 

Sell and donate what won't fit into the mythical house in Texarkana. 

Figure out how our belongings are going to get to Texarkana. 

Sort through 18 years of household treasures, junk and trash that I don't necessarily want to keep. 

And the list goes on. 

But please, show up on December 12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment