Sunday, January 30, 2022

Dallas Traffic is No Worse than Phoenix Traffic

Yesterday Marty and I drove to Dallas. Actually, I drove because I wanted to see how comfortable I felt driving on Interstate 30 and through Dallas. It turns out I still have my defensive driving skills and I can still maneuver in awful traffic. 

Driving into Dallas has been a concern as Marty and I discuss my upcoming trip. Do I drive to Dallas and catch a flight on Southwest out of Love Field? Do I fly the American Airlines' puddle-jumper out of the Texarkana airport and change planes at Dallas/Fort Worth International? Do I drive through Dallas and keep going West till I hit Phoenix? 

The jury is still out on my travel arrangements. Part of it depends on how I structure my trip once I get to Phoenix. Another part of it depends on what I end up doing for Tessa and her office. And then there's the rumor, fueled by my brother and not confirmed by anyone, that my father is giving Buckaroo his car and I may be driving it back to Texarkana. At any rate, I'm giving myself till Friday to figure out my travel arrangements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment