Thursday, December 1, 2022

December's Plans

I'm currently heading to Phoenix. My brother's wife is having surgery today. She found out Tuesday and the doctor didn't want to wait around to see if the mass was going to get any larger. Prayers, vibes and all sorts of positive love would be appreciated. She's scared. My brother is scared.  

Originally, I was planning on coming in January for a couple of weeks for a pleasure trip. However, this is a "taking care of sister-in-law and keeping Patrick out of mischief" trip with bits of free time interspersed when neither need me. If you are on the West side, or have time to meet somewhere, please hit me up. I'd love to see you if I have time.

Squirrel offered me a plane ticket. I decided I didn't want to deal with airports in mid-December (my return time) and opted to drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment