Friday, July 17, 2020

Not to Toot My Own Horn, But

I mean this honestly and humbly: I am a better instructor than Beth. I know this. Beth knows this. I also have more experience in real estate and can (and do) bring stories and real-world examples when I teach. Additionally, I am more personable. I work hard at making the 10 page purchase contract interesting and giving ways to help the students remember arduous terms and clauses.

The only reason I mention this is I suspect Beth will blame me for her school's one bad review. I need to keep in mind it isn't personal (with Beth). She has more invested in teaching than I do. Plus, it is her reputation on the line. I am just doing it right now for the experience so that I can go be an instructor for other schools at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment