Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Crazy Makers

My New Real Estate
Yesterday on the super-secret realtor only (ONLY) forum, someone posted that the seller of a home their buyer was closing THAT DAY has Covid. Well, that kind of sucks. The post was really about masks and why we should all wear them, because "you never know." It wasn't about how one handles a seller who is sick in their home and is supposed to move out immediately--which would have been more interesting post to me.

Another post was from a selling agent who listed a house with a tenant in place. The tenant says they have Covid and now refuses to allow any buyer inside the home. Plus, the tenant is not paying the rent because they are too sick to work. So, the owner is (probably) not paying the mortgage.

Then there was the post of someone who had two clients with Covid cases--plus one buyer got furloughed. Oh joy!

And finally there was a post about how San Francisco has passed a permanent ban on evictions because of Covid. What's the point of having a lease if that's the case? Oh... my head hurt.

At any rate, I don't want to play this game and told Marty as much. "Are you quitting?" He asked. No, not really. But I think I will stay in my hidey-hole until the world is done with their crazy.




No comments:

Post a Comment