Saturday, March 26, 2022

The Coronas

Last night, I met the Coronas, a group of women who get together regularly for supper and to play cards. They named themselves that, because they started meeting in the spring of 2020. They are hilarious. I was invited to go to Hot Springs with them today, but I am staying home and working on the garden. 

Tessa is one of the Coronas and she was my ticket in. Hopefully she will invite me back--or someone from that group will reach out. I had a blast and I doubt I've laughed so hard since last time I saw Bliz. 

At any rate, it was nice to get out and be social. It was nice to do something that didn't require me to think about real estate. And it gave me a well-needed break from grieving. All and all, a sunny spot in my new life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment