Saturday, October 22, 2022

More Critters

The mole is impaled and flails in place, 
 until Luna eats it or Marty removes it. 

Next Door Neighbor Ken tells us that the way to get rid of moles is with
"mole traps," which look incredibly inhumane (as if poison was much more pleasant). Ken has caught 5 moles in the past week alone. He estimates between our two yards we have about 300 more to go. He and Marty talked features and benefits of the different types of mole traps today and what we supposed to look for when we purchase them. . 

Ken also tells me that what is digging up my front yard is not moles. The moles are hanging out in the back yard (or Ken's yard). What's digging up my front yard is--and I'm not making this up--armadillos. I can only imagine what will happen to my Amazon algorithm when I look up "armadillo traps," which I have no desire to do.  

I should also mention that Next Door Neighbor Ken told us he hasn't seen a copperhead in five months. So, we should be "okay."   



No comments:

Post a Comment