Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Amen

Well, Julie and I finally connected. Now then, don't get me wrong! She's super-nice. And given where I got the referral from, I am not surprised that she is looking for a "Christian" realtor. I'm a practicing Catholic, but perhaps that might not be Christian enough. I didn't really explore that with her, because, honestly, I didn't think it was relevant to what I do for a living. She did quote Scripture, but I'm not sure what that has to do with getting the best dollar for her home and possibly getting realistic real estate advice. But, love thy neighbor. 

Anyway, I'm meeting Julie today. I am going to go over armed with facts, figures and a bunch of papers and talk to her about houses and other relevant real estate related business. Will it be Christian enough for Julie? I don't know. Thy Will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment