Friday, August 6, 2021

Happy Problems




Gratuitous Cute Little Condo Pictures

Doug and Carla's cute little condo went active around 1 p.m. yesterday. We had 8 showings in 7 hours. One agent--before showing her client, mind you--called me asking me to help her write the "winning offer." She then gave me the life history of her soon-to-be homeless clients and asked me pretty please to let her clients have the best contract.  

"Breathe," I told her. She had time. Even if I got 8 offers today it doesn't mean Doug and Carla would be making a split second decision. They might want time to sleep on it. So, I told her, "Go show your client, if they are interested, write your best offer and I will present it." 

Meanwhile, all I could think was, please don't let me have 8 offers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment