Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Julie Update

Late last Sunday afternoon I stopped by the cute little condo to pick up my "For Sale" sign. Because it was on the way, I swung by Julie's house. I wanted to see if there was a sign in her yard. If there was, she no longer needs me. Her yard looked exactly as it did before. The only difference between last time I saw her house and Sunday was that there was a tarp over her entryway, telling everyone who passes by, there is a roof leak. 

Anyway, with no for sale sign in Julie's yard, I called on Monday to say hello. As soon as she heard it was me, the phone mysteriously went dead. 

Now then, I would never dare think someone who repeatedly says they are a "Christian" and "lives a Christian life" would hang up on me (and never call back). So, let's just blame the cell phones, ok? I followed up with a text message saying I was reaching out and I hope all was well. 

Then I decided I've done enough following up and reaching out. Julie knows where to find me. 

Julie was referred to me by a friend who has given me a lot of business. I think very highly of my friend. That is the sole reason I hadn't let Julie go. But to be honest, if Julie never comes back, it won't hurt my feelings. Sometimes the agent and client aren't a good match. And sometimes the agent has enough experience to know there won't be enough money to cover the therapy bills if she takes the listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment