Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Bad MLS Pictures

Le Sigh...



The two pictures above, while pretty, are from a $1,000,000 listing. Yes, that is what the home seller paid for. Pictures of plants with no discernible reason for such photos. Can buyers assume there are plants nearby? Personally, if I were a buyer, I would rather see the actual structure I am interested in buying. The second picture isn't even taken on the seller's property. 



I showed this particular property this past week. Fortunately, the guy hiding in the doorway was not there when I showed the home. However, there was enough scariness in that particular neighborhood to make me wonder if he was hiding from the camera or from thugs. 



Just a usual reflection shot one finds in bad MLS pictures. And let's pay a brief homage to the potty with the seat raised and the vanity door open. Quick story: Polly went to a party on Saturday. She filmed the guest of honor opening her gift. You can hear Polly in the background saying, "Oops, Bad MLS picture, you can see me in the window." Realtor kid. 



And finally, yes, this was in the MLS. Some ultra-savvy agent wants us to know he can sell his client's home, even standing on his head. Apparently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment