Thursday, February 21, 2019

Half Way Through GRI

My Sixth Class
Today Jane and I sat through eight hours of an Agency class. It is part of my GRI designation classes. It was Jane's first class and my sixth. I would like to have my designation by the end of the year if I can find the classes and the time.

Normally, I have always liked Agency classes, until this one. The instructor was hell-bent on making it as dry and uninteresting as it could be. And great news! He succeeded.

I passed the test and don't have to think about any Agency class for another year. And next time it will be with an instructor with a wee bit of charisma.

What I found interesting is that as time marches on, so does my experience. With the exception of the instructor, I had the most years logged in the business. I was one of two brokers. Either one of us could have taught the class. And perhaps if we did it would have been more interesting.


The class was being offered in our local realtor association's classroom. As an interesting side note, between Jane and I, we have hung out at the local realtor association about eight times this month. Normally I strive to be the kind of person who hangs out at the local association zero times each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment