Friday, February 15, 2019

More Adventures

This week has been filled with Random Adventures.

Mama Bear has been officially blocked in my phone and e-mail. So far, my client hasn't mentioned anything about her. However, the loan officer and I commiserated about her micro-managing techniques from 1,700 miles away. He is now blocking her number too. Some people aren't as important as they think they are.
_______________________________________

We are planning a trip to a remote island in the Gulf. I am excited. This will probably be our last big family vacation because my kids are insisting on growing up.
_______________________________________

Sometime in the next week or so, El Jefe wants to have lunch. He said, "just to catch up." Too bad he wasn't that interested in what was going on in my life when I worked with him.
_______________________________________

Just in case it matters: If you are representing a buyer, it is best not to drop your buyers off at a home for sale, instruct the teenage child who lives there (and is related to the seller) to "show the house" for you, and then take off, abandoning your clients.

_______________________________________

My fishing expedition--sending comps to past clients--is paying off. I am hearing from folks who are interested in selling in the near future. Hopefully. 






No comments:

Post a Comment