Friday, February 8, 2019

Random Adventures The Yes and No Edition

What a random real estate week this has been.

_______________________


No Voice Mail: A friend, who lives in DC has been getting phone calls for a rental she does not own, nor is in any way affiliated with, here in Arizona. The phone number in the ad is simply incorrect. With a bit of detective work, I found the last agent who handled this property. He no longer does, but he knows the owner. So hopefully a message will get back to whomever telling them to fix the phone number. Incidentally, this agent does not have voice mail. Yes, there is a real estate agent out there who does not have voice mail. I am still processing that.

_______________________


Yes I Do: This past week I showed a property in a questionable neighborhood. I was waiting in the car, and sent Marty the following text: "I am here in this scary neighborhood waiting for my felon." Marty's reply was, "You need another occupation."

_______________________


Yes It Would: Some great folks I know are thinking about moving this summer. They are on my top-five list of favorite all-time clients. When the husband called me this week he had one question: would it be ok to paint the kitchen white?




No comments:

Post a Comment