Tuesday, July 23, 2019

It Took Two and A Half Days

Not to jinx it or anything, but it appears I may have sold that little overpriced Tempe condo. In fact, the offer we received was for more than full price. Of course, the place has to appraise for what we asked for, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I'm not mentioning this to toot my horn. It wasn't me. It was the market. In a metro area of 5,000,000+ there are 14,0000 units available for sale.

That includes:

  • Land
  • Condos
  • Townhomes
  • Mobile Homes
  • Single Family Homes
  • Apartments
  • Mansions
  • Timeshares
  • Weird stuff one might find for sale that has to do with real property on the multiple listing. (grave sites, convenience stores, barber shops, hotels, etc.)
So, really, it isn't much. But it is awesome for my seller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment