Friday, July 19, 2019

My New Listing


I listed a condo in Tempe this week. It goes "live" tomorrow. "Live," being that it will be active on the MLS. However, my sign is in the window and my phone hasn't stopped ringing.

The condo is listed for a bit on the high side. However, there is nothing for sale in the area. Nothing. And there certainly isn't anything for sale for under $200,000 around there. So, we went high. I will lower the price if I am not getting showings or an offer in a week. But given the basics of supply and demand, it doesn't hurt to start where we started.

My buddy John will be holding it open on Saturday. Hopefully he can pick up a buyer. I would prefer to turn my phone off for the weekend and just grieve, but one can't do that when one has a listing. With any luck, the activity will be high and my sweet folks will get this sold and be able to move on with their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment