Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Devil Smokes Camels

I am not sure I can sum this up, and I am not up to writing a long post tonight. So, here's hoping it is succinct.

I have an out of state buyer.

He is an investor.

He doesn't live in Arizona. You fully comprehend that, right?

I have driven 360 miles in the past two days.

He smokes. Once, briefly, in my car. Once.

He knows more about the Phoenix market than I do. Just ask him. He keeps demanding that I show him the "real" houses for sale and not the chrome plated crap I am driving him to. By the way, I don't like driving. Also by the way, I have suggested multiple times the market isn't like he has read about in the first chapter of some 2001 "How to Buy Real Estate" manual. But, what do I know?

He doesn't like me. I am not sure I am a fan of him either.


No comments:

Post a Comment