Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Unworthy


We found out our credit card application was rejected today. This time last year I had an 800 credit score. I know, I know, it is just a number. 

The reason for the credit card, other than rebuilding our credit, was because I was going to go to northern Michigan in September. Reader Number Two visited every year and I was going to go help around the lakefront cottage and make myself generally useful. The credit card was to secure a car rental because the closest airport of any substance is three and a half hours south of their home. So, I guess we don't need the card anymore. 

To be fair, even if we had qualified for anything, we weren't into credit cards anyway. That was never our issue when our financial life collapsed. Oh well. Perhaps someday, but not today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment