Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Focusing on the Plethora of Projects

So I called the appraiser and cancelled our interview for the job as his assistant. I told him I am a broker, sell houses (which aren't the same), in appraisal school and hope to be be teaching real estate classes soon. Plus, I homeschool Buckaroo, manage a household and do a plethora of other projects.

With that list, he agreed and didn't sound too upset. Who could blame him when he has a perfectly wonderful candidate in Jane.

Which brings up the other reason I cancelled the interview. Jane. I never told her I was interviewing. This is something she needs more than I do. I don't know if the appraiser will hire her. But I do know I don't want to be any reason she isn't hired (she's more qualified, really). I don't regret my decsion. The extra cash would have been nice, but I think I would like to use that space in my life for the plethora of other projects in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment