Wednesday, September 11, 2019

One of My Side Projects

I haven't written much about this, primarily because I was afraid I would jinx it or something. Plus, there was the whole Marty was interviewing out of state thingy, and that kind of took priority. After all, if we were moving, this wouldn't be happening at all. Right?

Here's the scoop:  I just filled out all the paperwork for the Arizona Department of Real Estate--7 pages all hand-written, another form saying I am not a felon and an updated resume and sent them to a real estate school. I had to prove I have my teaching certifications and am qualified to tell other folks about real estate. Anyway, this school has offered to sponsor me (that is a fancy AZ Department of Real Estate word for "hire") and let me be a real estate instructor.

There is still much, much more to do, like write a class--which has to happen before I can teach a class. But it looks like this is going to happen. My guess is I will be an instructor in 2020.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment