Sunday, June 28, 2020

Professionalism

I got a call from someone who said they worked for XYZ Realty. This woman went on to first congratulate me on my, "real estate career." She then talked about how awesome XYZ Realty happens to be. She said they have, "reasonable commission splits," and if I want to work for a professional company with a mentorship program to, "help me" get my career on the "right path," they would love to schedule an interview with me.

Would Tuesday or Wednesday of next week be good for me?

"Wait? Are you looking for people to help mentor new agents?" I asked, because I am always open to the right opportunity if there is a leadership and training component involved. Never say never, right?

"No, we help you," this girl said. "We want to help you to be as successful as possible," she added.

"Well, I am the designated broker and a real estate certified instructor, so I am not sure I would be..." and then this chick hung up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment