Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Millennial Kids

Given what horrid clients I attracted into my life last year (Inga, Liam, Landon and Dawn--but mostly Dawn. No wait! Inga was the worst. Or was it Dawn? Ok, they all were awful.), I am so wonderfully blessed not to have the same kind of dynamic in 2020. In fact, I might actually like what I do if I could just clone almost everyone I have met professionally this year (there are fleeting exceptions).

Anyway, I had these millennial kids earlier this year as buyers. They were moving here from another state. Then the world changed and now they aren't moving. However, they left a lasting positive impression.

This past week I got an e-mail from them. They would be happy to reimburse me for what they owe me for my time. Then they thanked me for helping them learn about the city and said a few other niceties. Gotta tell you, acknowledging me at all was thanks enough. As far as what they "owe" me, I will settle for them having a beautiful and joyful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment