Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Updates in the Recent Adventures

I am sitting in Boise right now, playing on my computer--the first time in a week (spoiler: sometimes I write my blogs ahead of time). Marty did not get even a mere interview in Polk County. That works for me.

Jane is trying desperately to convince me to move to Idaho. I would like to take a breather from looking at major life changes just for a little while. If only Marty's job situation was a bit more calm, then we could take that breather.

But, just for fun, Jane and I looked at model homes this week. She is suggesting I can write off my trip now (Note: if you happen to be a tax attorney and read this post, I won't be doing that). Nor did I like like the houses I saw. But I do like the area. I could see myself living here. Someday.

On a side note, Jane and I found a historical marker in Oregon. It turns out I am related to the man  who died*. Pretty cool.





*When my father retired in 1998, he researched my family genealogy. He made it back to the 1500s.  I am related to Samuel Champlain and Sacajawea's husband's family (and her son).


No comments:

Post a Comment