Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday. Easter this year, as with everything this year, is different. I managed to snag a ham recently. Buckaroo has launched a campaign to eat the ham sooner than later. He will have to wait.

Until this year, after Mass (I really, REALLY miss going to Mass right now), my extended family would come over and we hold two Easter egg hunts. The first is for the "big kids" ranging in age of 22 to 17. The second is for the six year old cousin, who then gets all the candy from the big kids' eggs. But not this year--though I hear a certain teenager in my home picked up jelly beans when she went forging for food this week--just in case.

Because Easter is important to me, I didn't work on Good Friday. After all what is the point of the miracle of Easter without Good Friday? My phone was turned off. Social media was turned off. The world could wait until today. It turns out I have a few phone calls to make. Dee is back to wanting this crazy tavern/duplex property and she wants me to represent her. My millineal client has a ton of questions.

And it turns out my seller (who hasn't put her property on the market just yet) wants an update on what I think her house is worth. Plus--and this is just a fun bonus--she was apparently sick with a cough and fever about a week ago. I found that out from her daughter. I don't wish to be paranoid, but I also need to have a quick chat with her about how healthy she feels now. Who ever thought that would be part of a normal day in the life in real estate?

Anyway, for those of you who celebrate such events, Happy Easter. May this be the beginning of a beautiful new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment