Friday, April 24, 2020

Pandemic Adventures

Dee got her charming little home in a questionable neighborhood. She didn't get it for the low-low price she was hoping for. But, it was less than asking price. There really will be a 45 day escrow. I talked to other lenders. Long escrows are the new normal.
____________________________

Yesterday, my nephew regaled me with a center of gravity discussion. I have no idea if he was wrong. I'd never met a six year old who talked about the center of gravity with such enthusiasm before. Also, he watched vacuum cleaner videos. Did I mention he has been banned from taking apart vacuums at his home, his grandmother's home, his grandfather's home and my home? What he really wanted to do was "play" on Amazon--kind of like my generation "played" with the JC Penny catalog, I suppose. But I thought that might be slightly dangerous to his parent's bank account. Additionally, he tweaked his catapult so that he could hit targets of different sizes and shapes. We painstakingly practiced this for more than two hours. I have a few shifts next week with this adorable kid. I'm totally looking forward to it.
____________________________

And finally, I am two months into a six month listing with my seller. It still isn't on the market. It hurts my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment