Sunday, October 8, 2017

Ina, Mina, Mina, Nope

For whatever reason, I still don't have an application on this adorable duplex in Gold Canyon. Gina--the one who bugged me all week and wanted assurances if I rented it I would tell her, as to not "waste her time"--went out and found a place and didn't tell me.

Dina texted me repeatedly on Friday saying her application was coming in "immediately", which I thought at the time was a bold statement because she really came across as a train wreck. I still haven't seen it. Today is Sunday.

Tina, I had super-high hopes for. She has disappeared. She, like Dina, told me repeatedly on Friday she was turning in the application. When I reached out to her yesterday she didn't reply. Perhaps she is rooming with Gina?

At any rate, the super-cute duplex in Gold Canyon isn't rented yet, just in case you know someone who is looking for an inexpensive modest place East of Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment