Thursday, October 5, 2017

Tina

So I showed the cute little duplex in Gold Canyon again today. My appointment was at 6 a.m. The reason I agreed to get up at 4:30 to get this done was 1) the agent who has been giving me leads did me a major favor that have no problem repaying. 2) I had transportation at that hour, which wasn't necessarily the case the rest of the day and 3) the woman I showed the home to yesterday--Dina--was threatening to put an application in.  The other slight motivator that got me up with the chickens is I looked at the price of World Series tickets and I haven't convinced myself I shouldn't go if the Diamondbacks manage to get that far. However, my bank account will need some convincing.

Today's applicant, Tina, showed up on time. She was polite. She didn't presumptuously try to grab my injured hand. And, in the ten minutes I spent with her, she never once mentioned any physical malady that might have plagued her at any time in her entire life. Tina tells me she is putting in an application. When I asked about her credit, rental and criminal background, she replied, "Please let me know if you find anything. Because there shouldn't be any issues." What a far cry from Dina yesterday.

This evening, I was told by Tina to please check my e-mail in a bit, because an application is on its way. Dina also sent me a text message. She would have the simple two page application to me by Monday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment