Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Calvin the Awesome

At the same time I am working with Alvin the Alpha (or was working with Alvin the Alpha) I am involved with a sale with Calvin the Awesome agent. I someday want to steal him when I get brave enough to bring on agents to my brokerage. He is the agent representing the buyers at Diamond Jim's house.

Calvin doesn't know the back drama of what has happened in the past couple of weeks, though he knows the locks were changed. Fortunately, Calvin has enough class not to ask why. His clients are so sweet. The Mr. is battling a losing cancer fight and wants to give his wife a home before he goes. The Mrs. is just darling. If I were ordering up a grandmother from Central Casting, I would pick her. They are such nice folks.

Calvin calls often to give me updates. He asked permission to give me a list of repairs. Like, "Hey, do you mind if we ask for this widget to be fixed..." Ask away. He didn't ask for much, but I would have gone to bat for whatever his folks had wanted. I think my clients--in this case, Junior--would have too.

It is so nice to work with a sane agent. They are out there. And they make this job so much more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment