Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Random Adventures

Believe it or not, it has been kinda quiet the last couple of days. Of course, I have blocked one specific phone number. So, that helps.

Junior called me this morning. He wanted to warn me his father was hopping mad. Too late. I pretty much got that message loud and clear because his dad has been blowing up my voice mail for the past few days. You see, Diamond Jim thinks I "took" all of his money. Junior explained that isn't the case. Hopefully Diamond Jim understands long-term. I think the newness of what Diamond Jim is dealing with is still affecting him. He knows he sold his house. But for whatever reason he isn't understanding he had to pay back his mortgage.

In other Diamond Jim news, I decided to put off contacting him until after I get back from Bonus Mom's memorial. My heart aches for the man and I understand he is confused and lonely. But I just can't right now. Or I won't. Pick one.
_____________________________ 

I need to call the other agent on our Margarita transaction. Why? Because I found out AN HOUR AGO that my client, once again, fired his loan officer. This would have been useful to know days ago. By the way, I found this out from a new loan officer who wanted the contract. The buyer side (my side) owes this disclosure to the seller side. I am not looking forward to telling him. I am hoping to be afforded the same Grace I gave the selling agent last week. But I am not owed it.
_____________________________ 

A resemblance to Dee and her Merry Band of Felons (but think more visible tattoos and ankle bracelet monitor accessories)

Dee and her Merry Band of Felons have a home inspection later today. When I talked with my home inspector to schedule, he asked if anyone other than him is making money on these sales. Nope. And that's only because he keeps talking my clients out of buying houses. Actually, he isn't "talking them out of buying." That isn't fair. He is telling them the truth: these are super-crap homes in super-scary neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment