Friday, May 24, 2019

Bad MLS Pictures

I need a vacation.


This house has been sitting on the market for 103 days, a rarity in our market. Perhaps the agent (Spoiler: it wasn't professional photography) could have closed the garage door first.



This caught my eye for a couple of reasons.
1. They put a "with the lights" and "without the lights" picture on MLS. 
2. Where's the stove? 





Oh! There it is! 



Look! This particular property comes with a street! 



We agents coach our clients to take down all personal items before listing their house
because buyers might find it "distracting." 
You decide. 



Someday I am going to do an entire Bad MLS Picture series on
body parts found in bathroom mirrors. 



Not the same listing. Awesome use of photography.




This one caught my eye because the agent had to sit on the floor to take this picture. I guess showing a buyer the room from eye-level was too taxing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment