Wednesday, May 22, 2019

She's So Cute!

Tuesday morning, 7 a.m. I got a text from Inga. Was the house on MLS?

"Yes, it it. It went live at midnight," I replied.

She wrote back: "Funny, I haven't heard from any agents yet."

Around noon, Inga texted me again. "How do you think it is going?"

I replied, "What is 'it' and where is it 'going'?"

Truly, sellers are their own breed of neediness. I should know. I have been a seller. It is a lonely place to be, waiting with anticipation for someone to love your home as much as they do. The silence is worse than the inconvenience it causes.

But I did hear that she is getting an offer. I have no idea if it will be $20,000 under asking price or if it will be reasonable. I don't know if they will want Inga and Liam to remove a wall, redecorate the kitchen or if the buyers just love the house the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment