Sunday, August 18, 2019

Random Adventures

Marty had five job interviews in a week. FIVE! They were with three different places. I didn't do the interviewing, but I am exhausted.

________________________


The buyers of the cute little condo felt that perhaps their demands were a tad... demanding and backed down. Good thing, because, even though the place is under contract, I have had two agents show the place.

________________________


Bonus Dad's son called me last week, "What do you want to do when you get here?" he asked. I said, "I want to read books, do jigsaw puzzles and laugh. And most of all, I don't want to make any decisions," was my answer. Then he asked me if I needed to go visit a winery up in Northern Michigan while I was there. I guess my mood was oozing through the phone. And yes, I want to go to the winery.

________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment