Monday, July 12, 2021

Assume Nothing

There's a lot going on in the Sunshine household these days, so I was distracted when I got an e-mail yesterday. It said, "We are selling our condo can you help us find a rental?" First, I didn't recognize the person. Second, I forgot that's kind of what I do for a living. 

As I said, there's a lot of major distractions right now. 

Anyway, I figured out that the person writing me is a past client and the condo in question is one I sold them about three or four years ago. Their rental criteria is reasonable and 42 rental properties popped up on MLS--which means only four of them are probably available. 

My folks have equity in their home and it shouldn't be too hard to sell--assuming I'm the listing agent, which I suppose I shouldn't assume. 


No comments:

Post a Comment