Thursday, July 1, 2021

Can't We All Just Get Along?

Words to Live By

I will not be attending this month's Grievance Committee meeting. After reading over the cases, I'm kinda sorry. So far (the meeting is next week), we've been given four cases to review. And though I won't be attending, I still needed something for blog fodder. 

We have TWO cases about mean names, hurt feelings and unprofessionalism from other agents. TWO! 

And one of the agents in question was kind enough to put his thoughts into writing, calling his fellow agent a stinky-poopoo cacahead, and a few other tasteless things. In my opinion, this is a violation of Article 15 (which basically states treat each other like your elderly grandmother is coming to dinner). I'm sorry I won't be around to hear the discussions. 

The other case is just as bizarre. Agent Bea said a bunch of nastiness about Agent Alex to a third party and there is some thought that was why the Agent Alex's buyer missed out on the home. I'm perfectly sure it wasn't because there were six other offers and the buyers weren't the best one. It couldn't be that. However, there are those who could verify Agent Bea did say, "Nanny booboo!" and therefore, again, a violation of Article 15. 

It seems to me, that it is perfectly ok to keep one's opinion to themselves. I'm wishing more agents would try that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment