Wednesday, December 13, 2017

No Rest

I am sleep deprived. Right now I am on about 90 minutes of sleep and have several more hours before I can call it a day. In the mean-time, I am making small, baby-step decisions today.

1. I have agreed to compromise and will be willing to look at used Toyota Avalons or Venzas some time next week when Marty finds one. I probably won't be getting a Subaru--because Buckaroo is already 5'8" at the age of 15, and sticking him in the backseat would be like cramming a baby giraffe into a mailbox. However, Buckaroo is no fool. He will be driving next year and likes the idea of driving a Forester. So, even as I write this, he is lobbying.

I won't be getting a truck. Again. Marty Sunshine owes me a truck.

2. I just submitted a Entity Name Reservation Request to the Arizona Department of Real Estate with my top two name options. Both are available with the AZ Secretary of State. My first choice for a business name is for the domain name I already own. My other name choice has a domain name which is available but at a horrible price. It includes my last name--which I think is required. The URL folks aren't stupid. They charge more for a common last name. I am told I should hear back in the next two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment