Thursday, December 28, 2017

To Do


  • Send Broker Entity Information into the Department of Real Estate ✔
  • Have Department of Real Estate approve broker entity name. ✔
  • Contact Department of Real Estate and verify they meant to allow me the name I selected. ✔
  • Stop asking stupid questions to the Department before they change their minds ✔
  • Obtain Business Address (which isn't my home address) ✔
  • Corporation Commission Registration of LLC ✔
  • Wait the four or more "expedited" weeks until the Corporation Commission says yes or no. 
  • Secretary of State Registration ✔
  • Finish my mandatory Broker Management Classes 
  • Get IRS EIN Number
  • Give small rain forest-sized ream of paper with everything necessary to the Department of Real Estate for their blessing 
  • Wait for Department of Real Estate to grant my request
  • Open a bank account
  • Hang Fair Housing poster (already printed) in my office
  • Figure out how to use Quickbooks (after I pick up a copy)
  • Pick up a copy of Quckbooks
  • Obtain Logo
  • Order business cards
  • Order tasteful, yet relatively small and still visible sign for my house (mandatory from the Department)
  • Order real estate signs for my listings
  • Order car magnets for still hypothetical car
  • Verify I really do own the URL ✔ 
  • Get a Web site
  • Tell Jane
  • Tell El Jefe
  • Tell clients
  • Clean my office and put old files into storage 
  • Find a new desk (mine is rickety and dying)
  • Breathe


No comments:

Post a Comment