Thursday, May 14, 2020

Steve

Dear, dear Steve is a wonderful client. I wish could clone him or use him as a, "How to be a Kind Human and Even Better Client," poster child. He knows nothing about the Phoenix metro area and has been relying heavily on me for housing advice. Then he cross-checks what I say with daily advice from a commercial real estate friend who lives out of state. And then he looks on the Internet and sees what some random real estate writer (who also lives out of state) has to say.

The really funny part about this is that he will then apologize to me for not agreeing with any opinions I might have from what my 17 years' experience as a real estate agent and many, MANY more years as a Valley resident might lend. So far this hasn't gotten old--he is that pleasant.

Because he is so gosh darn nice, I am enjoying my time with him. It makes the physical exhaustion and the daily (and tactful) dismissiveness much more fun. By the way, I think we found the "one."  But probably won't know anything until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment