Saturday, May 23, 2020

Teaching!

Even though the world has been shut down for a while, real estate education has not. In fact, most agents (not me) have been taking advantage of zoom classes, where they are able to get their continuing education at a greatly reduced price. To be fair, I sat through the first hour of Kaye's Disclosure class last week, but checked out after an hour and decided I wasn't desperate enough to take any classes at this time.

Now let's not confuse desperate enough to take classes with desperate enough to get teaching experience. Because I am on the schedule twice in the next several weeks to teach the contract writing class. This will be my second (and third) time teaching. It will be done through zoom. I am not thrilled about having to do this via the internet, but I really, REALLY want the experience so I can apply to teach at the Association. Beth is sweet enough to support me on this, when she really doesn't need to. And I am truly grateful for the opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment